• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Another listing

Duran

Even though I am new to the GT/CS world, I have doubts about this one. 2436609693. If it is a CAL-SPEC there has been a front-end collision or?? No hood locks, no lights, wrong grill. I am sure that this forum can add more information

hookedtrout

[quote author=mrshelbydallas link=board=1;threadid=637;start=0#msg3422 date=1066066352]
The decklid and encaps are not original, nor are the decals.
[/quote] How do you tell on the decklid and endcaps? The stripes I can tell but the caps and deck look pretty much normal to me. What should I look for to spot a fake other than if they don't fit right. These look like they fit to me I would have never caught them.

Thanks, Cory

Shapes of parts aren't right. Wrong dimensions. Left endcap is of a different repro. company than decklid and right endcap, but I can't say the name of the companys.( I don't want admin upset)

admin

Staff member
Administrator
[quote author=mrshelbydallas link=board=1;threadid=637;start=0#msg3426 date=1066071343]
but I can't say the name of the companys.( I don't want admin upset)
[/quote]
I never said you couldn't mention other company names. I just asked that you not promote your own products outside of the Classifieds section.