• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 All dressed up with a place to go!

mbsf1970

Got up at 06:30 this morning and began the process of a good wash and wax on Doug.
--Used Spray Nine on tires as well as on the front end where bug guts abound!
--No leaks now that windshield has been replaced :)
-- finished wash after an hour then started waxing.

Waxing by hand with Meguiars with applicator sponge and microfibre while still in shade. took 1 1/2 hours start to finish but oh does he look good.

Going to weekly car show tonight so he'll shine in the 90 degree sun!! Not too many colours look as good in the sun as Gulfstream Aqua!

Now I have to go and print off some flyers to distribute in my neighborhood -- Doug is shelterless at present and I need to find him a new home somewhere close to home!!

Have a great CS day everyone!

Stephen

Batgirl89

Stephen,
be sure and get some pics for us! Doug sounds stunning! (and we love gulfstream aqua)
Have fun tonight, Sheryl

OP
OP
M

mbsf1970

Here's a pic of Doug from last August...

IMG_3630.jpg

sam

Sure is a pretty one ! Are you selling her or just looking for a place to bunk her for the winter?

franklinair

I must have said or done something wrong.:sad:
Stephen used to let me store his CS in one of my aircraft hangars.

Neil:grin:

green56

dressed up with a place to go

This week end Sat going to what they call Hogs and Horses it is at a Harley Davidson Dealer they bring Mustangs and Harleys it is one of a kind it used to be tied in to our big Air Show Hope it is not hot this Fri we are going to get 90;s i hope it don;t carry over to Sat