• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

After further review

whodat

After further review I should've joined this site the first time I came across it. Looks like there were a lot of good opportunities to buy some nice cars. Hopefully there will be some more good deals come across the classified's.
I look foward to it.

Midnight Special

...Hate to say it, but it's probably a good thing you didn't join sooner. I did - and I ended up with six of the darned things! ....The biggest, most expensive and compulsive addiction I ever had! ...The most wonderful too!
:)

Mosesatm

Tim,

Von Quack recently retired but if you'd like me to I'll see if he'll see you on a part-time basis. :wink:

CougarCJ

I used to have super powers until my therapist took them away.

You need to be very careful with those head doctors, they'll trick you into divulging your secrets. :grin:

robert campbell

Bought another old Suzuki two stroke..... 1976 GT-750 Lemans....

Can Dr. Quack cure this disease also?

Rob