• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. added a stang (or 2)

CALIF GIRL

I picked up a 65 coupe acouple months ago. Straight six auto trans. She needs alot of work. We named her the rustbucket. Got her running. working on things one project at at time. Starter is next.

rustbucket.jpg

My 16 year old worked last summer and saved her money. She bought herself a 95 convertible. Here is a photo of her changing out her rims.

dan tire change.jpg

robert campbell

Marion,
How cool is that!! You daughter on the end of a wrench. Good for you!! "Rustbucket" has a great future in store for her I bet!!

Rob

DeadStang

Looks like a fun project! Must be in the air--I just bought another Stang the other day for my birthday present to me, LOL.

robert campbell

Marion,
Back to stock? Or wild!! Perfect car for a restomod project!!! Mustangs Plus has all sorts of cool stuff.

They even have convertible kits these days to convert coupes! Fuel injected 302 and an automatic with overdrive would be very cool.

I love to spend other peoples money!!

Rob

gazrox

How's the guy leaning on the fire hydrant watching all the action? Perfect!

Diesel Donna

Cool beans Marion!! Congratulations Danielle!!! A girl after my own heart...swapping those wheels out herself!

~~~~Aunt Donna

rvrtrash

Congratulations! I have an itch for another Mustang but if I drag another car home I'm afraid I'll have to sleep in the back seat.

Steve