• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'68 on cover of MNW Roundup flyer

aemoo28

What do y'all think of THIS?

See what a great Mustang club I have! Not only are they making room for us to park together by the showcase for our 40th anniv--->they put a CS on the flyer for me!! I love these peeps!

STILL LOOKING for more '68 cars to be in the featured article with me. Koronen? Do you want to do a '68 sandwich with me? I have one '68 already. Where is everyone who wants their CS forever in the 2008 Mustangs Northwest Roundup magazine??

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6626&stc=1&d=1211124838

I had to make it super small, & it cut off the bottom words- but here it is!!!

Attachments

• 08Rounduptinypic.jpg
    08Rounduptinypic.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 55

rvrtrash

I'd love to help you out Amy, but it's almost 5 hours of driving each way and I don't have a free weekend until August! Sorry.

Steve

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Photo shoot is this Friday afternoon, May 23rd. I have Timmknz, calspcl, and hopefully 68special.

Nobody else wants their GT/CS in a magazine? Hmmm?

I understand, rvrtrash. Do you have a group photo of all your cars? Looks like you have quite a few CSs.