• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 gt/cs

jstaudin

Is it still available?

Forgive me if I'm not soing things right, but this is the first time I've posted to this site. My name is James. If it's still available, I'd to talk to you. I've been reading the posts for a couple of years, and now I've seen a car that I want to buy. Please give me a call at 714-914-2191. Thanks.

DeadStang

Forgive me if I'm not soing things right, but this is the first time I've posted to this site. My name is James. If it's still available, I'd to talk to you. I've been reading the posts for a couple of years, and now I've seen a car that I want to buy. Please give me a call at 714-914-2191. Thanks.

James,

To my recent knowledge, this car is still for sale. He has posted his phone number on an earlier page--give him a call.

OP
OP
rarecarguy

rarecarguy

Thank you all.
My new phone number is 360-304-9371.
While I was doing my recoveries, the owner had my best friend ( who is a very picky multiple Mustang restorer and owner ) take a look at a list of nitpicking items.

The windshield and rear glass rubber seals were replaced.
A new dash pad installed.
New carpeting installed.
New speedo cable.
New clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing.
New clutch and brake pedal swing arm kit.
Carburetor Rebuild kit

I mean he was so picky that if something needed adjusted or was worn, he just had it replaced !!!

Give me a call if interested.

Bill
360-304-9371

jstaudin

Hooked up and moving forward

Bill gave me a call and we had a nice conversation. It looks like we have a deal, subject to final OK by the owner. I plan to fly from SoCal to Seattle, where Doug will pick me up. I'll give the car a test drive, we'll exchange paperwork, money and keys. I'll then drive down to SoCal in style!

A big thanks to everyone who contributes to this site. Your information is invaluable and I know I could not have found my dream car without the website and your insights.