• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 GT/CS Big Block Auto for sale

67HCSFB

My friend is selling his 68 GT/CS S code. He has been restoring it for the past year and now is burned out on the resto. He has new paint,Acapulco Blue (original color is Tahoe Turquoise liked the look of the Acapulco blue better), new rubber all around, new bumpers,door handles, emblems,bezels. Floor pans are solid with no rust. Interior has dark blue with aqua.New interior bezels.New carpet, new door panels, new remote and dummy remote mirrors. Solid daily driver, he is asking $17,500. He has Marti report as well. The car is located in El Segundo, near LAX (Los Angeles). Please send me a P.M. if you are interested and would like pics or any questions.

OP
OP

67HCSFB

The car is located in El Segundo, near LAX (Los Angeles). Please send me a P.M. if you are interested and would like PICTURES or any questions

franklinair

For serious potential buyers, photos and price range would be helpful.

Neil

390cs68rcode

Neil

you mean photos. price is 17,500

I can tell all you guys if I did not just buy a Ford GT (no more space) I would be all over this. a driver 390 with new paint and some new parts is a good price at 17,500.

OP
OP

67HCSFB

Neil

Neil , as stated in the ad , $17500, and if serious send a pm with email for pictures (as stated in the ad) . I have not posted here and am not familiar with posting pictures. It is much easier for me to email those who are truly interested. Now Neil if you are interested PM me with your email and I will send you all the pics and info you need.
I am pretty sure this is a great deal for an S Code GT/CS
As stated in the ad I am selling this for a friend . I am gettin nothing out of this.

franklinair

I'm not interested for myself (I've already got a primo C/S & a '68 convert). I was only thinking of possible interest by other members of this site. For a 40 year old classic, for several thousand $$$, I would offer photos AND detailed info as to condition, both good & bad if I were serious about selling. Just MHO.

Neil:smile:

classicsguy

I want to add that the owner of car informed me that the car is also a genuine GT!!

U D-SIDE

Wow...just received some pics & the marti report. Looks in GREAT condition. The combination of the blue interior/exterior/& motor looks a little odd...BUT with the $$ amount & it being an S code...what a deal!

hookedtrout

you mean photos. price is 17,500

I can tell all you guys if I did not just buy a Ford GT (no more space) I would be all over this. a driver 390 with new paint and some new parts is a good price at 17,500.

Come on Jason, let's see some pics of the Ford GT!!!!

Cory

390cs68rcode

sorry for the highjack.........

first pic is of my new house. :smile:

2993074699_75e71c9eb8.jpg

2993074321_8989aa4a4e.jpg

2993074233_6a39250116.jpg

390 4spd

I e-mail the guy for pics....He sent a few a couple days later...I e-mailed and asked for a couple of pics of the underside...never heard back!!!!

I'M STILL INTERESTED! But had no reply???

390 4spd

i would like to thank Ryan and Peter C for helping me get photos of this car . It saved me a $300 ticket to LAX from BHM. I did buy the car and I'm in the process of having it transported to Alabama. I'll get some pics up as so as i get the car... Thanks again Peter C for going out of your way to get pics for another mustang guy....John

U D-SIDE

Congrats dude...I got a bundle of pics from this guy. There just did not seem to be enough discussion on the forum about it...so..I let it go. It looked like a good CS at a good deal.

Johnny B. (still looking)

390 4spd

Thanks Guys , i've been looking for a 390 CS for about a year. I missed that raven black 390 x-code off of ebay last jan. i was bidding , then someone used the Buy it Now:sad: I keep looking and checking this site off and on,,, and heard that it came back up for sale on this site ... I was a day late again:cry:

Finally :icon_ecst a 390 CS on it's way,,,I checked tracker this morning , it's in Alabama about an hour away:cool::grin::icon_ecst