• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

428 SCJ Red GT/CS at MCA Utah show today!

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Attachments

• RED 428 SCJ CS.jpg
    RED 428 SCJ CS.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 126
OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Oh yes, sorry, excuse me.

The excitement of a 428 GT/CS robbed me of words. Is this someone from the forum? Like Bob?

Last edited:

CALIF GIRL

I think Bob"s red 428 is a HCS........

What state were the plates from?

John McGilvary

Ya, thats Bobs HCS.

I talked to Bob ( High Country Bob ), and Mike ( something special ) at the show today. They both have very cool CS and HCS Mustangs. Very nice people.

John

hcsstang

When Mustang Monthly had a feature on the Carlisle show they had a picture of his car in the magazine plus Broadway blues car. Blue car was photograph at the AACA Museum and I'm getting ready to head up that way. The museum is featuring tail fins until Oct. That should be interesting.

390cs68rcode

the title of the thread had some incorrect terminology "428 SCJ Red GT/CS "
and also I was trying to figure out whose car it was....I figured Bob's 1968 HCS 428.

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

OOPS like my title of this post with "GT/CS"? Forgive me, Bob. I goofed. My MNW peeps love your two HCSs. I get many calls with messages relayed from my MNW rep down there. They say they're having a blast.

BroadwayBlue

When Mustang Monthly had a feature on the Carlisle show they had a picture of his car in the magazine plus Broadway blues car. Blue car was photograph at the AACA Museum and I'm getting ready to head up that way. The museum is featuring tail fins until Oct. That should be interesting.

Actually that wasn't my car Tom. I wish it was. I thought it was at first but realized I was parked in the first row closest to the museum.

That's actually Dave Spencer's Acapulco Blue CS in the picture and next to it is his friends CS tribute tastefully done on a 67 convertible.