• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

40th Anniversary/Galpin Pictures of Awardees - Coming Soon

case12

Just wanted to let the awardee's know that the pictures will be available soon. Emily (my daughter) took a pic of everyone of you with Paul and Mary Jean Wesche, and we plan to put them on a shared site so you can just download them and print them yourself as a keepsake. Unfortunately, we forgot our "cable" that hooks Emily's camera to the computer, so I can't do the upload until I get home. I tried the business center at the hotel and they have nothing that works either.

We are still site seeing in Hollywood and Laguna and DisneyLand until Friday - and still cruising in that awesome Shelby Hertz convertible. Emily and I had dinner with Paul last night and I let him drive it - He can tell you it has some really nice power, and we get looks and thumbs up everywhere we go.

When we return to Chicago we will upload all 150ish pictures (including Paul's award and a picture of every car entered), and will give you the site address on this thread and info to view and download what you want.

So - probably this weekend sometime you will hear from us.

As for me - This show was everything I dreamed of and more. I would do it again in a heartbeat. You are all like family and Galpin was awesome!! Thank you so much for including us - it was awesome.

Casey

Mustanger

Thank YOU, Casey, for all the hard work that you, your daughter, Galpin, Ron, and of course Paul (and everyone else too!), put into the event to help make it successful!!! Everything was great, and I can express the same sentiment as many of those in attendance that our celebration was an awesome GT/CS 40th Anniversary Event!!!
Enjoy the rest of your visit here to So-Cal, and enjoy that Shelby-Hertz!!!
Thanks again ... :thumb:

Diesel Donna

Oh yeah! Casey and Miss Emily were the best hosts ever! What a natural Casey is!
If you need anything while you are here, be sure to holler!

P.S. When can we do this again??? :grin:

miller511

Hey Y'all,

Sure was a fantastic weekend at GAS and Knott's. It was very cool to put some more names to faces.

Casey,

Excellent job of MC'ing the Galpin event...are you sure you don't DJ on the side? ;-)

Congrats to Paul on the Iacocca award!!! And to Beau for being on board and being such a gracious host. And to Ron for the T-shirts and Hats.

Knott's was a blast, too. I've never seen sooooo many Mustangs in one place!!! Digiddy and his wife (the folks from Alberta, eh!), Casey and his daughter, and myself (and better half) were parked with the signature 'stangs (Foose, Rousch, Saleen, and Bullitts). There were so many unbelievable machines at this event.

Thanks to Joe, and Mike and Robinette and their kids, for helping me out with a separate "thing" over the weekend. You guys are great!!

Again, what a great bunch of folks. Let do this again!!!

-Jeff

PS- Pics coming soon, too.

Mark Puls

Any Hats and Shirts Left

Ron,

Any hats and shirts left for those of us on the other coast that didn't make the event.

Apologize if the order details were elsewhere and I missed it?

Mark

clubpro

Mark,

I have plenty of Tee shirts available except for medium, but they shorted me on the hats and I have to order more. I have 4 hats left - 1 white, 1 Navy, 1 Red and 1 Green. You can order thru the website www.RnRclassics.net then click on the store button.

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
case12

case12

Link To Pictures

Here is the link to the 239 pictures from the show. Each Awardee had their picture taken, and I tried to get a picture of every car at the show.

You do NOT need to sign in to view the pictures. Just click the "View Slideshow" button at the top right.

You do NOT have to order the prints from Kodak. You can just right click on the picture and save it to your desktop and print it yourself. Kodak does give you the option to order the prints, which is nice if you want really nice prints or dont have a color printer - they are also very reasonable. Your choice - do it yourself or have them do it.

Emily my daughter took a lot of pictures - If you click through them fast you will feel like you were at the show!

If you have any questions, let me know. Casey

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=t3ksfpb.ankgjmtr&x=0&h=1&y=-bwazqv&localeid=en_US

(For those not at the show - Each Awardee recieved a 40th anniversary plaque and picture taken with Paul Newitt and Mary Jean Wesche, editor of Mustang Times. During Paul's award reception, the picture shows Beau of Galpin and his little daughter. The later pictures show a young lady with short black hair - that is Tiffany, Beau's assistant who pulled the whole show together.)

P.S. The link says "Photos from Sarah" - that is my wife - I used her gallery.

Last edited:

John McGilvary

Here is the link to the 239 pictures from the show. Each Awardee had their picture taken, and I tried to get a picture of every car at the show.

You do NOT need to sign in to view the pictures. Just click the "View Slideshow" button at the top right.

You do NOT have to order the prints from Kodak. You can just right click on the picture and save it to your desktop and print it yourself. Kodak does give you the option to order the prints, which is nice if you want really nice prints or dont have a color printer - they are also very reasonable. Your choice - do it yourself or have them do it.

Emily my daughter took a lot of pictures - If you click through them fast you will feel like you were at the show!

If you have any questions, let me know. Casey

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=t3ksfpb.ankgjmtr&x=0&h=1&y=-bwazqv&localeid=en_US

(For those not at the show - Each Awardee recieved a 40th anniversary plaque and picture taken with Paul Newitt and Mary Jean Wesche, editor of Mustang Times. During Paul's award reception, the picture shows Beau of Galpin and his little daughter. The later pictures show a young lady with short black hair - that is Tiffany, Beau's assistant who pulled the whole show together.)

P.S. The link says "Photos from Sarah" - that is my wife - I used her gallery.

Great pictures, Casey, wish I could have been there.
Now all I have to do is put names with the pictures.

John