• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS on Craigslist

mike in CA

Yes it would be a very good idea to get MARTI report. No hood locks, fog lights and wrong hood. also has the running horse in the grill. It is either a clone or was in a bad enough front end accident to have to replace everything in the front.

Cheers

Mike

sgt-c0056

Is a Marti Report the only way to verify that a vehicle is a California Special? I am just starting a search for one.

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Is a Marti Report the only way to verify that a vehicle is a California Special? I am just starting a search for one.

Yes the Marti report is the only document that can confirm that its a real California Special. Dont purchase one before verifying its a genuine GT/CS.

rvrtrash

Unless they have the original window sticker, but those can be faked. Ford has a "999" report that some say lists the California Special option, although mine doesn't. Those are free but can take months to get.

Steve