• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 California Special for Sale!!

buddy

This is a very nice 1968 C Code California Special, Acapulco Blue with Blue interior, new interior from stem to stern, everything, like a new car, motor rebuilt, brakes, absolutely one of the best rust free cars you will ever find, drives like a dream, paint is a little weak but usable, I can send photos to the interested parties. Randy at 360-78nine-6three96 $17500 I added the car to the registry today, I have the letter from FoMoCo stating the authenticity if the CS and listing the options and other facts..... I would like to post photos and the letter but I cannot seem to figure it out can anyone help?

Last edited:

68sunlitgold

Buddy,
If you can not post pictures it is probably because they are too big, they need to be:

bmp: 19.5 Kb (max)
gif: 253.9 Kb (max)
jpeg: 253.9 Kb (max)
jpg: 253.9 Kb (max)
pdf: 585.9 Kb (max)
png: 253.9 Kb (max)

So if they are larger than that stated above, you will need to resize them before you can post them.

Also, can you please add the VIN #. Thanks

Doug

rvrtrash

I'm up in Seatac now. PM me and I can help with the photos.

Steve

aemoo28

I'm up in Seatac now. PM me and I can help with the photos.Steve

HOLD UP!

Man, see what happens when I'm gone for two years?

Steve, do you live in Seatac now? So close to me! Can I introduce you to the Northwest's premier Mustang shows? Awesome!

Amy

Powell

Hi Amy,
So glad to have you back here on the site. Don't be a stranger!!!

Karen and Ralph