• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1964 World's Fair in New York

Diesel Donna

My Dad took this picture at the World's Fair in New York. Look close for the red fastback on a platform......

(thanks Arlie!)

Attachments

• 1964WorldFairMustang.jpg
    1964WorldFairMustang.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Mustanglvr said:
Whoa! That is a SWEET picture!

I couldn't believe it when I was looking through about a thousand slides with a magnifying glass and found this. I remember when Dad went to NYC to pick up a new fire truck and the fair was going on at the time.

RedGTvert

Diesel Donna said:
I couldn't believe it when I was looking through about a thousand slides with a magnifying glass and found this. I remember when Dad went to NYC to pick up a new fire truck and the fair was going on at the time.

And to think I was actually one of the lucky people to go to the NY Worlds Fair. I was young, but still remember some of the things that happened there.

Mustanglvr

I thought they only had a Worlds Fair every 4 years? Seattle had theirs in 62.