• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'07 Mods?

Vay

Any of you 07 GT/CS owners putting any performance Mods on your GT/CS?

I was seriously debating CAI, and a few other small mods...just curious at this point.

I guess 300HP just doesnt seem like enough sometimes :icon_pani

P

PNewitt

I know of a guy in Central Calif. that put a Roush Supercharger on his red '07 GT/CS. it's about $5k, but it will let you keep the factory warranty.

Scary fast.

Paul N.

OP
OP
Vay

Vay

I know of a guy in Central Calif. that put a Roush Supercharger on his red '07 GT/CS. it's about $5k, but it will let you keep the factory warranty.

Scary fast.

Paul N.

I think thats a bit pricey for me!

I definatly dont want to go with anything thats gonna void the warranty.

My Steeda Tri-Ax shifter came last week. I haven't had a chance to put it on yet.

Let me know how that works for ya...any pics or links so i can check it out?

nkp722

'07 Mods

I've added the C&L Racer CAI and a 93 octane tune from Evolution Performance on the SCT X-Calibrator 2. All throttle lag is gone, and I actually get wheel hop if I punch it. Unnecessary, yes, but fun! :cheesy:

OP
OP
Vay

Vay

I've added the C&L Racer CAI and a 93 octane tune from Evolution Performance on the SCT X-Calibrator 2. All throttle lag is gone, and I actually get wheel hop if I punch it. Unnecessary, yes, but fun! :cheesy:

I actually had my tint done at Evolution (no Granny..havent taken any pics yet!)

One of the first things he said to me was i need to get more power under her!!!
Yeah...like 300HP isnt enough already.

OP
OP
Vay

Vay

Define "enough", please. :grin: :grin: :grin:

I dont have any Mods...including suspension,so 140 mph is scary...especially when you can get there in about 15 seconds :icon_pani

:grin:

Going from my '04 GT with 240 HP....to my '07 with 300 HP there is definatlly a noticeable differance :wink:

07GT/CS

See Sig.And yes its worth every penny.My ET is ok but Im trapping 107mph which is LS1 territory.The GT/CS is a fun and unique car.