• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

07 GT/CS Vert

Tampa07GTCS

I just purchased my 07' GT/CS on Saturday. Black ext. w/ Tan Vert. and Black/Tan Int. With Shaker1000 god I love that sound! But the question is, has anyone found a specific vert cleaner that keeps the Vinyl clean and also helps protect against sun, bird droppings, and stupid pollen!
Thanks and look forward to hearing your replys!

bztz4m

Welcome to the site, I can't help with the Vert. cleaner since I have a hardtop.

case12

If you find it, let me know. I have tried just about everything. The worse spots are the dark or black ones presumably from the folds when the top goes down. I do have some cleaners that take care of bird poop and other pollution stuff, and can let you know about those (I have 2 verts - a 66 white top, and a 2000 tan top). But, I cant find anything for those dark marks. On the white top I did try the clorox type white-wall cleaner, and it helped some - but that was on a white top.

I too would like to find what you are looking for.

Casey

gtcs1

If you find it, let me know. I have tried just about everything. The worse spots are the dark or black ones presumably from the folds when the top goes down. I do have some cleaners that take care of bird poop and other pollution stuff, and can let you know about those (I have 2 verts - a 66 white top, and a 2000 tan top). But, I cant find anything for those dark marks. On the white top I did try the clorox type white-wall cleaner, and it helped some - but that was on a white top.

I too would like to find what you are looking for.

Casey

Hi,

I heard Raggtop is a good one. Never tried it though. On the web I'm sure you could find feedback about it.