• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

07 Cali Special 1/4 times!

joedls

I agree with David that the track messed up. You didn't make up those timeslips. But they are fishy. Keep having fun at the dragstrip. Hopefully I'll make it one day.....

BTW, you do have a beautiful car.

07GT/CS

I think the slips should read 9.3 at 77mph on a regular time track.These slips arent the first I have seen with weird times.I would find a 1320 track and see what it runs.ill guess 14.2 at 98mph for a bonestock automatic.Good luck.I myself want a twelve second pass but tires and 4.10 gear will be the only way for me.My car weighs 3640Lbs. with me in it and 1/8 tank of fuel.

Wayne Westmoreland

Turns out the track I (wayne westmoreland aka: that guy) was on was only 500' instead of a true 1/8 mile. I think my ticket would make more since.

By the way, thanks for pointing that out. I would have looked pretty stupid spouting out those times. lol

07GT/CS

Update,Cali ran 13.2 at 110mph,last week with drag radials and great air DA-169ft.I pulled a 1.8 60ft.Launched at 4,000rpm and bam 13.2.:icon_ecst