• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2 GT/CS's for Sale ...

Mustanger

Here are 2 great opportunities for someone to buy a '68 GT/CS in the LA area ... one, all original/unrestored and the other is in the paint shop getting ready for paint - black with gold CS stripes (can be otherwise if you contact the owner soon and request what you want) ... both have Marti reports ... here's an email from the owner:

"I am selling my fully loaded sea foam green GT/CS with original factory paint and still retains ink stampings and original spare for $23k. I saw one like it with the same color in a repaint go for $34k

You wont find an original cleaner than this one.

I also have another one the same equipt, fully loaded with P/S, Disc Brakes, A/C. Its being painted Black and will have the Gold stripes. It will sell for $23k as well.
Let me know if your interested. Both great daily drivers.
Thanks"

PM me if interested in contacting the owner.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Is there anyway to get a couple of pictures of each?

I asked the owner about pic's and he said he had a couple of pic's, but they weren't really good. I'll try to encourage him to get some pic's sent to me ...

BTW, if anyone was at the Knott's FFF car show last year, his unrestored seafoam green CS was there ... plus the other car is in the body shop getting stripped for a paint job, black or whatever you want ...

Midnight Special

Testimony...

...The person MUSTANGER is referring to is a "gentleman's gentlman" to deal with! I bought my red car from him about a year ago. My wife and I flew to LA, picked up the car and drove 475+ miles home that night in what was a trouble free totally fun GT/CS cruising experience! The car was beautiful as advertised and has been a joy ever since :) He's a knowlegeable, forthright and honest seller.

If interested in a good GT/CS; contact MUSTANGER for details...

joedls

Attachments

• P1010117.JPG
    P1010117.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

It looks like it ... this car was originally parked a short distance from where you guys (Joe, Donna, Calif Girl, High Country Bob, Luis, etc.) were all parked.
Thanks for posting the pic, Joe ...

69convert

marti report

HI.
do you think you could get him to post the marti reports (and pictures of course).

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

HI.
do you think you could get him to post the marti reports (and pictures of course).

I just emailed him your request ... I'll follow up with a phone call later in case he doesn't get a chance to check his email ...

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Marti Report and Pic's ...

Here is the Marti Report on the Seafoam Green CS (original and un-restored) and some fresh pic's...

Attachments

• CS seafoam Green 1.jpg
    CS seafoam Green 1.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 76
  • CS Seafoam Green 2.jpg
    CS Seafoam Green 2.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 89
  • CS Seafoam Green 3.jpg
    CS Seafoam Green 3.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 79
  • CS Seafoam Green 4.jpg
    CS Seafoam Green 4.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 66
  • CS Seafoam Green 7c.jpg
    CS Seafoam Green 7c.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 62
  • CS Seafoam Green 6c.jpg
    CS Seafoam Green 6c.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 64
  • CS Seafoam Green 5c.jpg
    CS Seafoam Green 5c.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

... (cont.)

... and some more ...

Attachments

• CS Seafoam Green 8c.jpg
    CS Seafoam Green 8c.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

... cont., "Black" CS ...

... and here's a pic of the CS that's in the paint shop, getting ready to be painted black and have gold stripes applied, unless someone speaks up soon ... also, the owner said in his email:

"This car has a very nice Black interior. Factory Power Disc brakes and Factory in-dash air was added back in 68 but doesnt show on the report."

Attachments

• Black CS 1.jpg
    Black CS 1.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Black CS 2c.jpg
    Black CS 2c.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 80

Mustanglvr

How many GT/CS`s were painted Pebble Beige? He should change it back to the original colors.

luisa2552

I agree with Rhonda. Doesn't sound too pretty of a color (no disrespect to those that have one that color!) but I've never seen one. Does anyone have a pic to post of a CS with Pebble Beige?

luisa2552

From the pic it actually doesn't look too bad. I'd keep it original, especially if it's rare.

390cs68rcode

the second one looks like the one that was for sale a month or two ago on Ebay. The guy also had a Shelby for sale at the same time.

rvrtrash

I know the third one, from Seattle, was on ebay a little while ago.

Steve