• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'68 Cal Special Model Now available

We make hand cast resin and pewter model car kits here at www.RnDUnique.com, and have re-released our transkit for a 1968 California Special in 1/25 scale. Our kit requires an AMT '68 Shelby kit to complete it and has over 30 parts to tansform it into an excellent replica of the Cal Spcl - including a replacement body, vacformed windows and photoetch scripts.

Order online at www.RnDUnique.com

OP
OP
G

I was wondering if this is the reincarnation of the old Mini-Exotics kit???

It was a very nice kit kit, and I did help out with the decals and artwork for the instruction sheets--although I was wondering if you were able to fix the angle and compound curves on the rear spoiler???

Is Jerry doing these again??

Thanks,
Paul Newitt

OP
OP
G

Yup! The same kit. I purchased the entire Mini Exotics company from Gerry Chevalier almost four years ago.