• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 30th International Mustang Meet

spoiler

I hope to be there ,I was at the last one in Billings many years ago. Always a good time.And 2010 will be in Red Deer Alberta Canada!

Northern Pony

Ah! look at that Spoiler guy plugging Red Deer a year early. I saw Spoiler at two shows last month where he took home best of show and a first place for his lovely 67 Shelby.
and yes CaptainKober, my room is booked, for the rest reading this post the Internationals are great shows to attend and should be on your agenda if possible.
BoB

spoiler

Yes Bob I put in a plug when I can,Every time I see your GT/CS I get pumped up about getting mine done. Reg

TraveledGTCS

I will be there also - both in Billings, I have registered and have a hotel room; and to Red Deer next year. I have enjoyed the IMM since the first one I attended in Cody, WY in 1999. I did not attend the Saskatoon one in 2000, but was there last year. Hope to see you all in Billings.

Bill