• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

hood pins hold down brackets on Ebay

Herck

u gys are shure informative, i bought those dzuz hold downs off ebay i never would of found them if it wasnt for u gys . were can i get a set of factory side scoops thanks.

Diesel Donna

Back in April of 1981 when I was starting my restoration I needed the hood pin brackets and called a junk yard. The guy said he had a pair and the price was ten bucks. I told him I would be over to get them on my lunch hour.
When I got there he suddenly only had one bracket.
I was pretty shy back then but I knew what he told me on the phone and I just about grabbed him by the collar and demanded the set!

I got my pair of brackets for ten bucks. ;D

68sunlitgold

Tony Branda's replacements are very nice looking and very close to the original ones. But for what Herck paid for originals one could not go wrong.

Doug

U

Unregistered

they look good i got lucky the person selling them lived in vancouver, so i saved shipping.