• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
J

68.5/California Special/428CJ

[B][COLOR=#008080]ENGINE:[/COLOR][/B] 428CJ
[B][COLOR=#008080]TRANS:[/COLOR][/B] C-6
[B][COLOR=#008080]COLOR:[/COLOR][/B] Brittany Blue
[B][COLOR=#008080]DSO:[/COLOR][/B] 73
[B][COLOR=#008080]LOCATION:[/COLOR][/B] Salt Lake City
[B][COLOR=#008080]OPTIONS:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#008080]COMMENTS:[/COLOR][/B] This was my first car. I bought it new, it had only 7 miles on it. I still own it and it is in very good condition needing only a paint job. This is a picture taken in 1969 of my CS, my Mother, and me just before I shipped out. The second pic was taken in 1973 when I returned to work after serving in the US Navy. The third is my "Marti Elite report". LeRoy is the friend/salesman who sold me my CS, we are holding my Marti Elite Report
My grandson Austin says he likes Lambordini's, but he likes Mustangs alot more. Chip off the old block. :grin:
Awesome pics John! Its wonderful you`ve kept your old friend for so long. Proud for your service and to have you as a member here!

I have always wondered if there was a Brittany Blue 428CJ. Now I know my dream car is out there.

I can't imagine being the original owner of a one-of-one car. I am impressed to a new level. I did not know they made the originals with the CJ option. I've been a fan of those cars since I was a kiid. Ditto on serving your country, and congrads on having and keeping such a rare piece.

Great pictures John. Did the CJ come with the hood scoop? Wow, that is admirable to still have this car...original owner, first car...428CJ...doesn't get any better than that! Thank you for you service in the Navy!

Album information

Album owner
John McGilvary
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

John McGilvary

Can view media items