• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Latest activity

• B
    Bobsdad reacted to cmacias24's post in the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe with Like Like.
    His presence will surely be missed in the community. If there’s a collection for a flower arrangement and/or a commemorative plaque that...
  • cmacias24
    cmacias24 reacted to L8GR868's post in the thread 1968 Tail light trouble with Like Like.
    I cleaned up the ground wires and mounting surface. Fixed all the strange issues. Thanks to all who helped out!
  • cmacias24
    cmacias24 replied to the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe.
    His presence will surely be missed in the community. If there’s a collection for a flower arrangement and/or a commemorative plaque that...
  • speedy02
    speedy02 reacted to admin's post in the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe with Like Like.
    Oh no! This is terrible news. Neil was a huge part of this community and will be sorely missed. Our condolences to his family. As my...
  • admin
    admin replied to the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe.
    Oh no! This is terrible news. Neil was a huge part of this community and will be sorely missed. Our condolences to his family. As my...
  • rvrtrash
    rvrtrash replied to the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe.
    Neil was an icon of our community, our "Dad". He'll be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers go out for him and his family. Steve
  • Ricky Knapik
    Ricky Knapik reacted to Ruppstang's post in the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe with Like Like.
    Neil was one you could always count on for help and advice. I will miss him greatly. The good thing is the many cars that he built will...
  • Ricky Knapik
    Ricky Knapik reacted to stangfan's post in the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe with Like Like.
    So sad to hear this!! RIP Neil!
  • Ricky Knapik
    Ricky Knapik reacted to speedy02's post in the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe with Like Like.
    This very sad news for so many. Neil was also great with helping other in need whether it be parts or knowledge. Rest in Peace my Friend
  • Ricky Knapik
    Ricky Knapik reacted to Bobsdad's post in the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe with Like Like.
    Arlie, thank you for letting us know. I just talked to Neil a few days ago, how awful. I'll miss him a great deal and am so grateful to...
  • Ricky Knapik
    Ricky Knapik reacted to Diesel Donna's post in the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe with Like Like.
    I’m so saddened to hear of Neil’s passing. Our GT/CS community will miss him very much .
  • Ricky Knapik
    Ricky Knapik reacted to Mosesatm's post in the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe with Sad Sad.
    Neil Hoppe, a great friend and mentor to many of us, passed last night. He had been battling a number of health issues and he kept...
  • speedy02
    speedy02 reacted to TexDan's post in the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe with Like Like.
    Neil was very knowledgeable and helpful. I recently sent him some OEM non-GT center caps he was looking for. About a week later, a box...
  • TexDan
    TexDan replied to the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe.
    Neil was very knowledgeable and helpful. I recently sent him some OEM non-GT center caps he was looking for. About a week later, a box...
  • B
    Bobsdad reacted to Ruppstang's post in the thread 1968 Neil Hoppe with Like Like.
    Neil was one you could always count on for help and advice. I will miss him greatly. The good thing is the many cars that he built will...