• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Need a little help

Gene Scholl

Have a 68 coupe title has gt cs on it. Thing is has normal mustang tail lights. Has someone been a little shady or is this a true c/s?

Bobsdad

You'll need a Marti Report to know for sure, it'll say if it came from the factory as a GT/CS. Seems most likely that it's a normal coupe with GT/CS decals.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

Gene Scholl

You'll need a Marti Report to know for sure, it'll say if it came from the factory as a GT/CS. Seems most likely that it's a normal coupe with GT/CS decals.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Could the title be from a gt/cs and not the car.

Mosesatm

Do you have access to the car? The VIN is on the top of the dash, against the windshield, on the passenger side. Does that number match the VIN on the title?

As far as I know, most titles don’t specify GT/CS, so this situation isn’t normal.

OP
OP
G

Gene Scholl

Yes because it was out of state title needed a police report everything came back fine.