• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 gt/cs

quicknick

It is with a heavy heart that I post this. We have had this car so long, it will be like selling one of the children.
However, after 2 yrs. of intense negotiations (along with a lot of begging) I have been given the opportunity to buy back my 68 Shelby KR from the guy I sold it to back in 1990. So I'll be needing the funds and the garage space.

8R01C139356. Marti certified and in Paul's books, including some cameo's in the new book.
Candy Apple Red w/ white top, stripes and std. black interior.
New paint and top in 1995 on a solid rust free California body, but still shows and shines very well.
Original 289 and C4 trans rebuilt 8 yrs. ago with approx. 3000 miles on them.
2.5" duals w/ Flowmasters & GT tips.
Orig. black plates.
Power steering
Manual brakes
Lucas lights w/ correct pedestals & correct "round eye" covers
Lower console w/ original AM radio
Paul's badges
Chrome wheels w/ GT center caps and brand new T/A radials
Lots of extra parts.
This car is always stored in a climate controlled garage and only comes out occasionally for a Saturday Night cruise. It runs and drives great. Everything works mechanically & electrically.
If you're looking for a clean, honest, solid, correct California Special, this is it. This car attracts a crowd wherever we go and is a constant award winner at car shows.
I can provide more info and detailed pix if you need them.
As of now, I have not advertised the car anywhere else. I wanted to give my Cali Website Brothers and Sisters a first chance at it before I Ebay it or consign to Auction.
Asking $28,000 or a reasonable offer. I'm motivated to sell. :p
Call me at 269-615-1853 days. Thanks, Nicholas

Attachments

• cali 1.jpg
    cali 1.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 201
  • cali 2.jpg
    cali 2.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 203
  • cali 3.jpg
    cali 3.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 189