• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale nd

franklinair

No VIN/Marti verification, no engine, transmission? Then $12K for paint & body work.
Not a lot to work with.

Neil

CougarCJ

Looks like it may have had front end damage in the past. Worth investigating, could be a 4 speed GT.

Mosesatm

Unless I missed it, the seller doesn’t say if the engine and transmission are included in the sale.

robert campbell

Right side scoop has the witness line that makes it a candidate as original. Both hood receptacles are shown. This car has promise but needs to be seen in person.

Rob

wallace

Can somebody still get the perches for the Lucas Fog lights and anything else needed to complete the restoration. I know Bob Teets used to sell them.

Thanks, Wallace

Mosesatm

Here's the Marti Report.

Attachments

• 8R01J161969_stdrpt.jpg
    8R01J161969_stdrpt.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 103

wallace

Rough GT/CS

I inspected the car myself today. Needs new radiator support and lower front crossmember from front end damages as well as passenger lower quarter, grill, Lucas lights, rust repair front lower doors and complete paint. Interior needs to be completely redone. Quite the project. Motor is dated 8B12 for May car. Trans is 4 speed and date incorrect. He may have 3 speed close in dates as car was originally a 3 speed. Has disc brakes from donor car in trunk and lower console in poor shape. Rear fiberglass taillight panel cracked from rear hit.
Unrealistic price IMHO. If you need any other info let me know.
Thanks Wally

Mosesatm

Does anyone know if this car is still available? Someone I know is looking for a project.