• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted: '07/'08 CS 18" Polished Aluminum wheels

miller511

Hi all,

I'm looking for a set of 4 '07/'08 CS OEM 18" Polished Aluminum wheels. With or without tires are OK. Preferrably in the Northern/Central Californai area. SoCal would be OK, too.

Thanks, Jeff

ahainline

Something hapen to the set you have on your car? Or you just loking for a spare set? Good luck with your hunt though, my Dad just picked up a set off of craigslist for $200! Has to strip the clear coat off of two of them and re-clear them but still.

joedls

Evere since I saw the pic of a redfire GT/CS with black Bullit wheels, I've been toying with the idea of swapping mine. I'll let you know.

OP
OP
miller511

miller511

Tony,

No. All is well with the CS. I'm looking for a set for another '07 GT in the family that currently has 17's.

Joe,

Please keep me in mind if you swap yours out and decide to sell the current set.

Thanks, Jeff

ahainline

Tony,

No. All is well with the CS. I'm looking for a set for another '07 GT in the family that currently has 17's.

Thats the exact reason why Dad bought his. Didnt like the look of the 17's that were on the car. Good luck with your hunt. You can find them on E-bay too but the are somewhat pricey!

JOEGTS

Too bad we live on opposite sides of the country. I have a set.
008.jpg

If you are able to find a set, Tirerack has the factory tires on sale for $73 each.

OP
OP
miller511

miller511

Joe,

That's exactly what I'm looking for!!! Except somewhere within driving distance. I just assume that shipping these are cost prohibitive. Can you PM me anyway and let me know what you want for them?

Also, thanks for the info on the original BFG's on sale. That is a really good price.

-Jeff