• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Vacuum Check Valve

franklinair

I seem to recall seeing a vacuum check valve in one of the vacuum lines coming off the intake manifold or the line coming off the vacuum reservoir. It was on one of the lines to/from the vacuum reservoir, I think. I'd like to put one on my C/S vacuum system, but can't find a reference for it. Am I halucinating, or WAS there such a component?

Neil:confused:

Ruppstang

Neil 67s used them. 68 the check valve was built in to vacuum reserve can. If it still works. Marty

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

I'll check out the vacuum canister to see if it exists/works. Thanks- I didn't know that. I've got a handy-dandy little vacuum tester that has really come in handy lately.

Neil