• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Unfinished car pics.

rvrtrash

I finally got the car back from the paint shop. Since a few of you have asked for pictures, here it is in all it's unfinished glory.

Attachments

• DSCN2337.JPG
    DSCN2337.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 11
OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

And again.

Attachments

• DSCN2338.JPG
    DSCN2338.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

And one last one.
Steve

Attachments

• DSCN2339.JPG
    DSCN2339.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 11

rjw

Congrats, Steve.
Paint looks great! Looks like Roll Tide! colors to me!
Richard

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Thanks for all the compliments. I wish it wasn't winter when I'm finishing it. It's just begging for a cruise. By the way- I hate to profess my ignorance for all to see, but what is "Roll Tide!" ???
Steve

hcsstang

Alabama football colors. We can't brag much about our colors here in Pa. Blue and white but one of these days, I hope.

PFSlim

Steve

Very, Very, Very Cool!!!!!! ;D

We are getting closer. Will post some new pics of ours on our page on Monday.

Paul

rjw

I can't say that at the current time we have much to brag about for "Roll Tide!"...but I still like your car's colors.
Richard

Sarge

Steve,
Very sharp! The white with red and red interior is a very good match. And, winter will give you a chance to finish off the "odds and ends", and then have her ready for spring. I'm sure you'll turn heads once it's on the road!!!!
Robert

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Ah shucks! You're all making me blush! ;D Thanks for all the complements. I spent this morning pulling the front and rear windows out of it so it can go in tomorrow and have the headliner replaced. It almost feels like I'm taking a step backwards taking stuff off it, but it needs to be done. Maybe I can land on the calender next year.
Steve

rjw

Man you are brave to take the window glass out after that nice paint job. I helped a friend take, I mean "dig" out the glass on his '66 coupe and that old sealer was everywhere. Good luck on the remove and install of the glass!
Richard