• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

This is neat!...

Perkchiro

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: I've never seen a mustang with Lincoln suspension. Looks like they did it right as is reflected in the bids. This will go for high $$$$$$.

case12

this is a really nice car! do you think it is priced to high? i see no bids at this time. sometimes when a lot of work is put into a car you see it for what it is worth given your time, but the market sees it only as another car. these guys really seemed to put heart, soul and sweat into this one though. casey

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

this is a really nice car! do you think it is priced to high? i see no bids at this time. sometimes when a lot of work is put into a car you see it for what it is worth given your time, but the market sees it only as another car. these guys really seemed to put heart, soul and sweat into this one though. casey

...Definately not priced to sell, but I don't think it's priced too high. I could only imagine what you would spend to do what these guys did.