• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Team GT/CS

Big Daddy Cali

Hey All! My name is Terry Arter and I wanted to extend an invitation to a facebook page I created called Team GT/CS. Its a page that owners can get together and talk about the sweet ride known as the California Special Mustang. I'm also hoping some High Country owners can come out as well! It's main purpose is to trade talk, ideas and who knows, perhaps establish some new friendships. Hope to see you guys there!

Terry
2007 GT/CS

Midnight Special

Terry, give us a link and I'll check it out. I did a search & couldn't find it...

Uncle Joe, There are benefits to a little expansion. I've been on FB since 09 and met a lot of Mustangers (within other interests) who I've directed "here" for more GT/CS support.

joedls

Those of us with a "sordid" past stay away from Facebook. Don't want those people having a way to contact me.

Midnight Special

Don't do that face book and tweeter stuff.

mm...Definitely no "tweeter", but the FB can be good for extended family and other interest groups so long as you don't "friend" a bunch of whiney re-post addicts ;-) It took my sister a year to drag me onto it, but I'm glad I did...

I've enjoyed reconnecting with old friends and have had some good Mustang gatherings (like here) with reasonable moderation. It can be real good or it can get real....stupid..., but when you keep it good, it's great :) I also use it to keep people up on the air shows we produce as well as other current events.

dalorzo_f

FB has its uses

Which is for MZ to sell your data to advertisers... a company with nothing of value but its users info! An interesting business model, get people to give you personal data, track their web habits, data mine it, then sell it... no thanks! :smile:

Midnight Special

Which is for MZ to sell your data to advertisers... a company with nothing of value but its users info! An interesting business model, get people to give you personal data, track their web habits, data mine it, then sell it... no thanks! :smile:

...They've been doing that for years with your ordinary email accounts and any websites you visit in general. Perhaps you should just get off the web altogether...>

OP
OP
B

Big Daddy Cali

@ Midnight Special: thanks for the kind words! Not a fan of putting up links because people see links and get freaked out thinking people who are being honest are trying to scam. there are some honest folks out there. if interested just look my name up, send me a personal message and ill invite you in. @ joedls: yes you can do that here but there are multiple Mustang sites and clubs for all styles of Mustangs. If it's not your perogative that's cool. @BigJim I said the same thing too and next thing I knew Iwas creating a page about something I'm passionate about. Thanks for your input. @ stangfan:no offense taken @ dalorzo_f: I dont know who MZ is and I assure you I dont want your data just looking for people to join something were connected to. I appreciate your input.

OP
OP
B

Big Daddy Cali

Im the Terry in Greenville, South Carolina. Not worried about posting the info on here because the respectful brotherhood we have here :smile:

stangfan

Big Daddy - No worries! I am on FB and even belong to a couple of Mustang pages on there. Neither one of them has anywhere near the amount of conversation and helpful people that this site does. :grin: