• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Taillight wiring harness

dalorzo_f

Just stumbled across this on the web in a few places... has anyone used them? Do not look quite correct as they seem to have the dynamite sticks, and be more Shelby then GT/CS..???

http://www.carpartsdiscount.com/aut...e_harness_california_special.html?3593=126713

But at the price if this plugs in isnt a bad option.

Is a correct rear light harness available for the tial lights that plugs right in? On the road and can't compare some I see to OEM, and I recall some are "close" and not sure if a exact repro is avaialable or not...

Last edited:

Ruppstang

I am not quit sure where the tail light harness would plug in to that. The original GT-CS harness is the same one used by the Shelby's. The Corral Snake sells a very nice reproduction.

x-codegtcs

CoralSnake's price is cheaper too. abt $120 + shipping and made by Alloy Products. But his don't include the dynamite sticks.

Marty - it looks like there are 4 male plugs on the "left" end of the harness after the dynamite stick. - but still I would go with CoralSnake's!

Maine gt/cs

Does Coralsnake still sell the wiring harness. I thought he had a post awhile ago that said he had only a few left and that was going to be the last of them. I could be wrong , but something like that rings a bell.

Tim

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Pete Disher Light Harness.jpg
    Pete Disher Light Harness.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 23