• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. SEMA in November? Anyone going?

aemoo28

Anyone here attending the SEMA show in Las Vegas next month? I've never been to Vegas, and am SO excited!

I have credentials with & am a guest of FoMoCo (thank you JBart!).

We're going down early for the Bright Lights Mustang show Oct 30th. There is a Mustang cruise Sun Oct 31 to Lake Mead, sponsored by the local Mustang club. Anyone interested in attending, let me know and we can ride together.

Amy

J.Bart

i may be able to get a couple more guest passes if someone want's to go

limelyt

Amy/Jbart

I wish I knew earlier. It was either Sema or Bartett Jackson in January. I picked Bartett. Sorry maybe next time...but we still have some other Mustang Club members going to SEMA.

Gary

Sarge

When is the SEMA show? I will be in Vegas during the Thanksgiving week.
Robert

BCCCA

The SEMA show is a must for everyone if you have a chance to go. There are usually close to 2000 cars on display alone. Keep your eyes open because you usually see a lot of celebrities. There is a list on the sema site of who will be at which booth. There is also a huge NHRA race at The Strip the weekend before the SEMA show. Enjoy the show

gofastguy

We will be in Vegas 10/30-11/3. My wife has made all of the plans and I had no idea this was going on while we were there. If you have extra passes needing a good home I'm sure that I and the other girl's husband (he's a car guy too) could put them to good use.

J.Bart

sat oct 30 we will be at the bright lights city car show on fremont street, under the canopy.
i'll see if i can get a couple of passes

CougarCJ

Bring comfortable shoes. If you see everything in both locations, you will have covered many miles. Plan on two days to see everything.

Take advantage of the monorail if possible from your hotel.