• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Seattle, WA on Saturday July 14, Blue CS

Doug

I was near the Seattle Airport last Saturday (July 14th) around 3pm and right in front of me was a Blue 1968 CS. I was wondering if it was owned by a member of this fourm? The question that I have is it sounded great and was wondering if it was stock, if not what was done to it. It sounded and looked great. My wife even was impressed - BTW yes I am looking for an 1968 GTCS.

Last edited:

classicsguy

I have been tracking a 1968 GT/CS located in Washington for about 5 years now. It was Acapulco blue with a painted stripe. Its a genuine Gt car with a 390 S-code engine and a 4 speed.

The guy will not sell it but if he evers decides I will have the first option,maybe it was his car but he is not a member of this forum.

DeadStang

I was near the Seattle Airport last Saturday (July 14th) around 3pm and right in front of me was a Blue 1968 CS. I was wondering if it was owned by a member of this fourm? The question that I have is it sounded great and was wondering if it was stock, if not what was done to it. It sounded and looked great. My wife even was impressed - BTW yes I am looking for an 1968 GTCS.

Last weekend was the big Mustang Round Up in Bellevue...3 days of Mustang, Mustangs, and more Mustangs! IIRC, there were a couple of blue CS/GTs in the Sunday show; you might have seen one of them tooling around. BTW, mine is for sale--made the trip up and back (from Oregon) like a champ! Good luck in your search!