• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

S-code GT/CS spotted in the Netherlands

mustangman-nl

Hello,

On a Mustang show in the Netherlands I spotted a S-code GT/CS wich was not listed in the registry. I talked to the owner and he told me he bought the car a few years ago, but did'nt know what he realy bought.
The car needs paint and other cosmic items to make the GT/CS a show car (missing original gril, hood and fog lights).
The owner bought a new engine, what cost him a lot of money, because parts are very expensive in the Netherlands. I do not have a good picture of the VIN plate, but if I met the owner again, I shell take a new one.

Greetings Reiny

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0034.jpg
    IMG_0034.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC04779.jpg
    DSC04779.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC04778.jpg
    DSC04778.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Midnight Special

...Very interesting. Note how he put the (front) stripes aft of the side scoops. The hood doesn't appear to be GT/CS either.

Weren't S-codes also GT cars? Should it have exhaust pipe cutouts on the rear panel below bumper??

HappyHour

The hood without pins?.And I guess the original CS grill and fogs replaced with 68 grill and running horse without fogs could mean that its really a 68? Maybe this is really a "California" versus the "Califronia Special" in tribute.

I guess you can Marti the VIN you can see most of it. Great to see a CS style Mustang out Netherlands...thanks for the pics!!

Also Netherlands looking good in the Eurocup08 "Mustangman-nl"!!