• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Reserved spot with my body guy

OP
OP
CougarCJ

CougarCJ

Completed paint.

GTCSpainted.jpg

J_Speegle

Completed paint.

Looks nice - now the real fun begins :icon_ecst

Love that color

If your going for the concours look remember that all the rear valance screws were unpainted except for two originally :wink:

Diesel Donna

Scott the car is looking great! Did you happen to take any pictures of it where you first saw it in that 'garage'? I think of it everytime I go by that exit on the freeway.

Donna

OP
OP
CougarCJ

CougarCJ

Sadly, no. It has been stashed in my friends man-cave since I picked it up from paint and body.

Once it warms up more to allow working in the garage, I will get some room freed up and move it home.

Mosesatm

And I'm doing the exact opposite; trying to get as much accomplished as I can before it gets too hot!