• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Registry Info Received so far..

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Yes, I did say that August 30 was the preferred deadline, but I'll accept registrations up until the book is done. My other projects are pushing things back a little, so that date is not an ironclad deadline.

BTW-- (if I may) those of you interested, I have another book just released (mt model rr book) get a look at:
http://www.fantasonics.com/store/book.html

Thanks!
Paul N.

BroadwayBlue

I updated the registry information after purchasing my GT/CS via this site. Was that the correct place to do it?
Any way to confirm my info was received?

Thanks!

Rich

68gt390

Paul;
I remember reading somewhere that you had thought about pushing the deadline date out? Have you actually thought about that yet or not? I'm currently working on putting all my stuff together but, don't know if it will be done by the end of August. Have a lot of other things going on at present and am trying to mix it all in at the same time. With the "Grand Nationals" coming up the first of Sept have been really busy trying to get the car ready. Plus, blowing out a freeze plug this last week didn't help matters any.

Don 8)

somethingspecial

Paul, keep me posted on when we might get together. You have my contact info, and I would like for you to see the car and all the documentation I have. I know you said 5-6 weeks, I hope that doesn't exceed the deadline. Mike Jewell

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Look at the above post: "2005 Registry Update Thread", for ALL the returned registry info I have received from 1997-2005, including photo CDs, photos, and/or Marti reports, orig. invoices, etc.

thanks--

Paul Newitt