• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Registry Book Question.

speedy02

I know I remember someone asking but I can not find it any where. But I am wondering on the new registry book if all California Special are going to be listed or is it just the select cars that have registered? The reason I have asked this I have misplaced a VIN of a car I am trying to located in my area. I can remember the build date, ex color code, in color code, engine code, and trans code.

P

PNewitt

I know I remember someone asking but I can not find it any where. But I am wondering on the new registry book if all California Special are going to be listed or is it just the select cars that have registered? The reason I have asked this I have misplaced a VIN of a car I am trying to located in my area. I can remember the build date, ex color code, in color code, engine code, and trans code.

How I wish I had every GT/CS VIN at my fingertips...but only Kevin Marti has that, and it would be too expensive ,and not possible as per his protocol to obtain VINs.

What I do is collect owner's VINs and confirm then via a Ford letter, and/or Marti Report. Cars that I obtain are only info provided, but I'll have a column in the listings that indicate whether I also obtained a Marti Report, too.

Due to my mothers' situation, I'm still open to anyone sending in your info on your 1968-or 2007-09 GT/CS--to my new address:

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registry
P.O. Box 427
Danville, CA 94526

OP
OP
speedy02

speedy02

Dang

Can someone look in the 96 registry for a J code that has a built date of 14B?