• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Purple tag part number weirdness

OP
OP
S

StraightSix

Just give 'em a ring. 1-800-664-8350. They can take your credit card over the phone, which is the way I did it.

And yes, their site is doing that for me, too.

-Winston

Gandystang

I noticed that in the National Part Depot catolog they have reproduction tags for the rear tail light harness and it's also ref. with the Shelby tag.

OP
OP
S

StraightSix

Interesting! And the tags have the correct part number and everything?

-Winston

68sunlitgold

I would have to look again, but I thought when I looked I did not see the correct tag for the CS, I may be wrong but I thought they had ones for regular mustangs and Shelby's, but the CS be unique, it was not there.
Doug

I will look again. :-\

68sunlitgold

After further review, I see it does say Shelby and CS, I will call NPD to see what the part numbers says then report back!! :eek:

Doug