• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Pretty sure this isn't a GT/CS

Perkchiro

I wonder what led this seller to list this car as a "GT Cobra CS"? Just a plain ol' mustang restomod. Not a very good one at that imho.

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

I contacted seller.

Car was aquired in a trade work done for previous owner that passed way. Seller has no knowledge of mustangs.

Is going to look into Marti Report as I suggested.

Last edited:

HappyHour

Thats my question to the seller that the car is not a CS or a Shelby. Figured if he saw some pictures he would get an idea but instead seems he is playing dumb.

You would think he would change the listing true to the car based on responses he has gotten. :rolleyes:

Mosesatm

Thats my question to the seller that the car is not a CS or a Shelby. Figured if he saw some pictures he would get an idea but instead seems he is playing dumb.

You would think he would change the listing true to the car based on responses he has gotten. :rolleyes:

It may be a scam.

John McGilvary

I live about 30 minutes away from SLC, I'm going to try to see this one close up and personal. If I find it I'll take some pics and try to post them.

John