• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN Order your CS.com 2011 Calendar now!

obwan93001

Dimond Blue that is a rare color. It should be a nice combo with the black stripes. Looking forward to seeing it. Marty

Thanks Marty. Per my Deluxe Marti report there were only 1410 '68 Mustangs w/the Diamond Blue and Standard Black Interior combo. W/that low a number for the Mustang overall I wonder how many of those were GT/CS cars, that would be interesting to know but I can't afford the full on premium, uber deluxe Marti report right now so will have to find out via other means. I wonder if the upcoming registry book can help me there. I've only seen one other Diamond Blue CS here but it has the Std Blue Interior w/Blue stripes instead of Black like mine.