• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Needed ASAP: '68 dash inner gauge plastic chrome "button"

DeadStang

Hi, I need one of the inner round plastic chrome decorative "buttons" that go in the center of the speedo and gas gauges that covers the bases of the needles... It doesn't have to be in great condition, but I need it ASAP.

Please contact me directly at DeadStang at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
D

DeadStang

I'm pretty sure NPD has these. I ordered a set for my CS and I think they have them individually as well.

Great, I'll look in my catalog. I stopped by my local Mustang Store and he said they were only available as a whole unit, so I didn't bother to look. Thanks!

BroadwayBlue

Come to think of it I might have ordered the whole lens with the center piece but it looks like page 12 might have the center piece and page 14 the lens with the piece in the 2007 catalog. I attached the pieces.

Attachments

• M07 12.pdf
    265.1 KB · Views: 35
  • M07 14.pdf
    327.2 KB · Views: 25

Perkchiro

Yep, I ordered a complete set of lenses when I restored my gauges and interior dash. The center pieces where attached to the lenses. I'm pretty sure that you have to buy them as a unit. Not that expensive as I recall. The original plastic is usually pretty scratched up on a 40 year old GT/CS. The new lenses look great and you can actually see the gauges better with the new ones installed. Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
D

DeadStang

Thanks guys! I found new lenses with the little buttons in the new NPD catalog... They are not too expensive, but I hate to make such a small order. Hmm, surely there's something else I need for one of these junkers around here. ;-)