• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

My 390 CS will be in a upcoming Musclecar Enthusiat article

390cs68rcode

I sent in info on my 390 CS about a month ago for the Real Muscle section of this magazine. Got a email today stating they accepted my photo for a upcoming article. They put 2 cars per page and write a little something about it with a photo. I am sending in the release form now. Will let you guys know when it is printed.

:grin:

68gt390

Congrats Jason.

Looks like the CS is finally getting some exposure. Magazine articles, diecast models, Barrett/Jackson and Pauls new book. Hopefully folks will finally realize how special these cars are. We're finally moving in the right direction.

Don :grin:

Perkchiro

Congrats Jason: I'll look for the magazine in February. It's great to have a GT/CS represented in the media.