• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

More "Special" Interest...

Midnight Special

With so many here who are not out driving and enjoying their GT/CS - HCS due to harsh weather conditions, I thought I would propose an off topic...

What are your hobbies???
(photos too please:)

...as incentive to stay in touch during the winter.

In earlier threads over the past year, we learned of each other's careers etc... but what do you do to relax?

Be it sewing, fishing, model building, sports, researching, what have you. Please stay on topic where possible (tho I'm the worst offender) but use the PM feature if you find a hidden commonality w/ another member.

'Could be social, fun and bond forming beyond the magnificent cars we already enjoy :)

What say You? All new members too!!!

rvrtrash

I go snow skiing when I'm not turning wrenches on car projects.

Steve

joedls

I have no hobbies other than cars. Between work and family, I don't ever have enough time for my cars.

Mustanglvr

Mine are Mustangs, Mustangs and more Mustangs. Oh yeah, I do genealogy research, buy, sell and collect antiques and collectibles and I love animals and have saved quite a few from certain death.Cats, dogs, rabbits, pheasants, racoons, oppossums. You name it, I`ve saved it.
I especially love little lapdogs of all breeds. I have two of my own. One is a Pom-Chi (Pomeranian and Chihuahua) and the other is her mother, a long haired Chihuahua. We also just aquired a Dachsund-Rat terrier mix. I call her a wiener-rat.

Attachments

• PUPPY.jpg
    PUPPY.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 13

marie68csmustangs

Hello all,

I spend a few weeks with Christmas and New Years plans, work and school - and my other Hobby Trains.. I like to play with my Model Train set that my best friend Midnight Special gave me.. I like locomotives... Here are two photos from ten years ago that I took.. The old and the New.. Try to figure out which one is the new and the old... There are several more interest that I have one is planes and bird watching.. I also love studying local CA history..

Attachments

• sp3880.jpg
    sp3880.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 23
  • up8102.jpg
    up8102.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 22