• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Midnight Special's turned the Big 50

TraveledGTCS

Happy Birthday Tim on your 50th. May it be one of the best. Not quite '68 but getting there. ('Sides if you spit the digits, you have a great engine......)

Bill

rvrtrash

Happy Birthday Tim! Hope it's a great one for you.

Steve

franklinair

Did Tim try to slip this epic event through unnoticed?? Half a Century?

Well, here's wishing the best for the Best.

Neil

Ruppstang

Well Happy Birthday my freind! Hope you have a great day. May be you can see how many of those ponys you can drive in one day. Marty

Midnight Special

...Well, it's off to a great start so far! Thoughts of turning odometers and a seeming 50 years of wonderful memories rolled into the last five are making for "Special" day indeed :) Thank you all!

Attachments

• DSC_0111.jpg
    DSC_0111.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 48
  • tj8.jpg
    tj8.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IM002424.jpg
    IM002424.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IM001123.jpg
    IM001123.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_1184.jpg
    DSC_1184.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0571.jpg
    DSC_0571.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0197.jpg
    DSC_0197.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 43
  • 1691.jpg
    1691.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 47

Powell

Like everyone else, we wish you a very happy birthday on your 50th. Some of us look back fondly on that milestone. Seeing the pictures on the last post brought back some really happy memories of the get together for the book signing. Hopefully we will be able to do something like that again. Have a great day!!
Karen and Ralph

Mustanger

Happy B-day!!! I hope you can blow out the candles so you can make a wish ... another Cal Special, perhaps :wink: ??? ... :smile:

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 19

PonyGal

Happy Birthday Tim!!! Hope your day was great from start to finish!!! :wink:

Attachments

• Happy Birthday Tim.jpg
    Happy Birthday Tim.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 22

Timmknz

Happy Birthday Tim

We are just about the same age. Guess what present you get at 50?- that's right buddy, we want you to go in a get a good old North and South (you all know what I mean) checkup from the doc- we want you around for a looooong time! Besides that, I haven't got to see all your cars yet!
BTW- I just went through this and it is good to know where you really stand against the big C. Yeah, it robs you of a little bit of your dignity, but the dividends can be huge.
Here's to 50 more!
Tim

Midnight Special

You're right, Tim M. It's time for a colonoscopy.

Happy day to you, Tim.

Amy & Tim, is that the procedure where they make you drink a gallon of floor polish the day before, hand you a stack of Mustang Monthly's & put you in a stall for the night... then knock you out and have their way with you using a wood carving set?
Hmm... ;-O

Renee, what a great B-day card! Can you print me one??

I can't thank everyone enough for the warm wishes and for being the main ingredient in the recipe of "Mustang"! YOU make it happen! :)

Last edited: