• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Marti report question

aemoo28

Pebble Beige rocks!

I would like to know how many Pebble Beige GT/CS were made Amy..that was the question I wanted to get answered by Marti.

I know this was your question as I know you're the only other PB GT/CS out there. Sending PM to you.

TIM. I'll deal with YOU later :tongue:

hookedtrout

...Okay Amy, but the one we'll really need to work on is Arlie!
"Six months" at $80 bucks an hour... 'Hate to be around when he gets THAT bill!! ;-)

Wow that will be an incredible bill!! Right around 350K. You could fill my shop full of GT/CS's at that rate, any color you want. ;-)

J.Bart

i had heard that Marti was in the process of getting ford records of later years, 70's, 80's,90's etc. can anyone verify?

robert campbell

When Amy and I pulled out her headlight switch, and my momments under the dash, I got a CLOSE look at "pristine pebble beige". Got to go with Amy on this one!!! ICKY YUK!!!

Rob