• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marshal Headlight Covers

Mr. Shelby Guy

1st off, for those of you that have seen my for sale ads, I have decided that this car is too special to sell so I sold my Mach I for this beauty. 2nd, I just purchaced the Marchal Headlights and is there any type of cover for them like the Lucas has? This would be a great help.

68sunlitgold

Mr Shelby Guy,
Unfortunately there are no covers for the Marchal lights. I was hoping someone in this forum who can work with soft pastic could design a pair. I know I would buy some.
Doug

OP
OP
M

Mr. Shelby Guy

Yeah, I know what you mean. Are yours installed on the car or not? I guess this means careful driving for me.

gtcsjcode

I believe someone said a few months ago that they used a set of K C Fog light covers. I was going to the 4 wheel shop soon to see about getting a set and probably paint the outside black to cover up the K C. Hope that helps.

hookedtrout

I have a pair of KC soft padded black covers on my Marchals and it protects them fine and they fit perfect and tight. If your car is unfortunate to spend its life out of doors I would make sure and take them off any time they are exposed to wet weather so the moisture isn't trapped in but it sure beats driving them exposed to the elements.

Cory

OP
OP
M

Mr. Shelby Guy

And any of the square ones fit or what? And thanks for the info, this has really helped me.