• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Lucas lamp question

heliaster

What do you guys know about these kind of Lucas lamps?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110321808760
The ebay add said they were NOS but the part numbers don't match (C8ZZ vs C8WZ?) and they look totally different. I know they're not the FT/LR8 that everyone talks about but I'm curious about what they are because a set came with my car when I bought it. They are slightly larger than the real GT/CS lamps and have a chrome panel on either of side of the lens (see pic).

*Update, my car is off to the paint shop! I'll begin the reassembly process this winter! Anyone with any clutch pedal/linkage components you want to get rid of??*

IMG_0065.jpg

Mosesatm

From what I understand they were used on a few early '68 Shelbys but were never used on GT/CSs.

Talan423

These were the replacement lights for the square 8's made in the early 1970's. i once bought a pair of these also when i first got my gt/cs and didn't care for them, resold them on ebay at a loss.