• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

"Lone Star Limited" / Bluebonnet Registry

Curtis1213

I have a new website up and running for the Lone Star Limited 67' Stangs. If anyone knows of someone wishing to share information on these cars or register their cars, please have them take a look. www.bluebonnetmustang.info

I would also like to thank the members of this forum for their courtesy and information with respect to these special cars! My site will hopefully become the nucleus for the Blue Bonnet Specials, and put to rest a few unanswered questions. I have located 4 confirmed owners of these cars and anxiously look forward to more of them coming out of the woodwork!

Curtis