• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Lime Gold CS on eBay

somethingspecial

I think the VIN tag is mounted correctly, It looks as if the dash pad is missing around it, and the metal trim piece is missing, which makes the VIN tag look out of place. What concernes me is the Script placement, early Qtr. panel for a July build. Note the reflector is mnt'd in the recess. Possible Qtr. Panel change. Mike

John McGilvary

Does not look right to me, and whats up with the hood?

Anyone else notice the "FORD" lettering on the hood? Sure looks strange to me.

John

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

I think the VIN tag is mounted correctly, It looks as if the dash pad is missing around it, and the metal trim piece is missing, which makes the VIN tag look out of place. What concernes me is the Script placement, early Qtr. panel for a July build. Note the reflector is mnt'd in the recess. Possible Qtr. Panel change. Mike

I don't think the reflector is recessed, it looks raised to me.

somethingspecial

Rich, It is a raised reflector, but look aroung the reflector, it is bolted in a recess in the Qtr. Panel, suggesting it is an early Qtr. Mike

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

Rich, It is a raised reflector, but look aroung the reflector, it is bolted in a recess in the Qtr. Panel, suggesting it is an early Qtr. Mike

I see it now in the upclose picture of the script. Which the vertical spacing is a bit wide isn't it?

On the side scoop, should the stripe go behind it or stop on the scoop? Minor detail but curious. I think it's supposed to stop

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

Arlie,
I didn't mean the scoop itself, I meant the stripe that runs to the rear of the scoop. If you're mounting stripes should they just stop on the scoop or continue on the body?

Mosesatm

Sorry, Rich. Mine was just a general statement pointing out something that makes the car seem legit. Whatever damaged the quarter must have missed the scoop.

Regarding the stripes; yes the stripes end at the back of the scoops.

Mustanglvr

I found this at the bottom of the description, lol.

Return Policy This guitar may be returned to us anytime within the first 10 days for any reason provided it is returned in the condition we sent it to you. Your only responsibility is the shipping both ways.
We do our best to present accurate, detailed information about every item we sell. If you have any questions, please email us before placing your bid.

I guess he`s a guitar salesmen too.
This car definitely does`nt look right. It`s had body work for sure.