• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Interior color Recommendations?

Jonc

I'm restoring a 68 CS GT and painting it 67 dark blue with Wimbledon white stripes.
Any suggestions for an interior color scheme.?
Thanks
Jon

Ruppstang

Two tone blue, black and parchment would be the most correct choices.
Marty

OP
OP
J

Jonc

Parchment

Marty,
If I went with parchment, should everything be parchment...like door metal, carpet, dash pad etc...seems pretty bland but I do like the idea of using parchment as the main color.

Thanks,
Jon

Ruppstang

Marty,
If I went with parchment, should everything be parchment...like door metal, carpet, dash pad etc...seems pretty bland but I do like the idea of using parchment as the main color.

Thanks,
Jon

Jon,
I do not have any picture of Parchment interiors but they are quite attractive.
The dash pad and carpet would be black and the paint and vinyl are not exact matches but look nice together. Comfort weave inserts in the seats give it a nice looking texture and are much cooler to sit on.
Post picture when you are done so we can see.
Marty