• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Hood River, Oregon

aemoo28

Bill and Tanner have been known to get around. Was it a beautiful J code with a tach? Cute little Tanner dog tied to the bumper?

OP
OP
CougarCJ

CougarCJ

Only saw it driving in the distance. Was traveling down from Hood River Heights towards downtown on 13th.

TraveledGTCS

Nope, that was not Tanner and I at Hood River, wish it was, I would have enjoyed the trip.

I will be going to Pierce County's show this Sunday (14th) and then next Saturday (20th) to Bowen Scarff's show in Kent. The following weekend to the Mustang & Ford show in Langley, BC (28th); then to the International Mustang Meet in Spokane WA (1-4 Sep). Hope to see some of you at one of them.

Bill